I don't really think about why I climb. I just simply love it
Adam Ondra - a professional athlete and undoubtedly a climbing phenomenon who pushes the limits of what is humanly possible. Winning many gold medals at World Championships and World Cups and was the only Czech hope at Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Establishing the hardest routes in the world, Silence in Flatanger, or making an unbelievably speedy repeat of the world's hardest multi-pitch climb, The Dawn Wall in Yosemite. Featuring on the cover of the New York Times or Rock and Ice and attending many interviews worldwide. While popularizing sport climbing among the general public, he still stays humble, and positive and his passion and incredible discipline inspire climbers around the world.
Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Adam Ondra is heading to the finals in Tokyo!
August 3, 2021, Tokyo / PDF file
Older Press Releases
- Adam Ondra at Climbing World Championship in 2019 - Gold in Lead
August 15, 2019, Hachioji, Japan / PDF file
- Adam Ondra at Olympic Games Climbing Qualifier in 2019 - Silver in Combined format
November 30, 2019, Toulouse, France / PDF file
- Adam Ondra at Climbing World Championship in 2018 - Silver in Combined
September 17, 2018, Innsbruck, Austria / PDF file
- Adam Ondra at Climbing World Championship in 2018 - Silver in Lead
September 9, 2018, Innsbruck, Austria / PDF file
- Adam Ondra climbs world's first 9c
September 4, 2017, Flatanger, Norway / PDF file